Many suffer from Tempromandibular Joint pain or Tempromandibular Dysfunction. Symptoms include:
1. Pain on opening.
2. Inability to open wide or move from side to side comfortably
3. Neck and shoulder pain.
4. Ear pain, hearing loss.
5. Ringing in the ears.
6. Clenching, night grinding
7. Chronic fatigue
8. Noise, grating or popping in joint
9. Chronic Temporal or occipital headache
10. Chronic Temporal or occipital headache
Treatment of these problems can be complicated. The cause can often be multi-factorial. Successful treatment may involve other professionals; Physiotherapy, Chiropractors, Massage Therapy, Cranio-mandibular specialists, and Physicians.
Meaningful treatment begins with proper diagnosis. We will do a thorough evaluation of your problem to determine the best way that we can help and the appropriate therapy.